JellyPages.com

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Sister D'Ark and her retinue

The first family shots of shots of sister d'Ark and her retinue. Still just iPhone photos, but needs must when the Devil drives.
They are still awaiting basing. I have a commission pending with Fantascape for more Gothic Ruins bases. I'm looking forward to that. Sister d'Ark herself is off on the right converted from a Seraphim. The rest are converted from sister superior of one model or another.
In the second picture Sister d'Ark is more in focus.
Still worikng out the blue veined marble effect. I thing i am probably not adding enough layers.
The squad gets its first outing Tonight. I even have their drop pod assembled. I suspect drop pod deployment for sisters is a *really* bad idea but you have to try these things. Perhaps inferno ammo or blessed rounds would help in the all important deployment phase. Oh well. Find out tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment